Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snowmen Pocket Chart Rhymes


Dateline South Daytona Elementary. Kindergarten.
Documentation from my 'Author-in-the-Schools' visit last week.

LUV sharing with you the sights that I get to see on my travels out + about.


CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You've just got to LUV the weather chart here in Florida.
Let me tell you how much I don't really miss the snow of my midWest upbringing.
Bring on the sunshine!!!!
9 to 4
That's a sweet sunshine to clouds ratio!


Looking for other snow + winter activities + projects?
Look back to these earlier posts.

              Snowmen LOVE!!!!!


                                  Snowman + Writing


                                   Penguins + link to Penguin Freebies


Thanks for stopping through today, come back again soon or see me over on Pinterest!!!! 

Did you see Cathy James' amazing pin yesterday? She created a TOP 10 list of Pinterest Boards for parents and 'my' Children's Art board received mention! As a result of her brilliant 'pin' my pin board gained a quick 1000 new followers in 24 hours. Welcome aboard! I have opened the board to collaboration and have a couple dozen others adding great pins.

Does it boggle anyone else's mind that a blogger in the UK can include me on a list, pin it and suddenly as though by magic people end up here? WOWZERS! Here's the direct link to Cathy's Top Ten list.

                                                                       -- Debbie --

4 comments:

  1. Love the pocket chart rhymes! So fun and so many concepts in that activity.
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lori! I know you'd put these rhymes to work! I can only begin to imagine the many ways you'd have these little words work to your benefit for children. Thanks for stopping through.

      Debbie

      Delete
  2. So much fun you must have with these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fun is to get to see such great ideas in my travels Malika. My other great fun is to share those ideas here.

      Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...