Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Snowmen Pocket Chart Rhymes

Dateline South Daytona Elementary. Kindergarten.
Documentation from my 'Author-in-the-Schools' visit last week.

LUV sharing with you the sights that I get to see on my travels out + about.

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've just got to LUV the weather chart here in Florida.
Let me tell you how much I don't really miss the snow of my midWest upbringing.
Bring on the sunshine!!!!
9 to 4
That's a sweet sunshine to clouds ratio!

Looking for other snow + winter activities + projects?
Look back to these earlier posts.

              Snowmen LOVE!!!!!

                                  Snowman + Writing

                                   Penguins + link to Penguin Freebies

Thanks for stopping through today, come back again soon or see me over on Pinterest!!!! 

Did you see Cathy James' amazing pin yesterday? She created a TOP 10 list of Pinterest Boards for parents and 'my' Children's Art board received mention! As a result of her brilliant 'pin' my pin board gained a quick 1000 new followers in 24 hours. Welcome aboard! I have opened the board to collaboration and have a couple dozen others adding great pins.

Does it boggle anyone else's mind that a blogger in the UK can include me on a list, pin it and suddenly as though by magic people end up here? WOWZERS! Here's the direct link to Cathy's Top Ten list.

                                                                       -- Debbie --

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...