Monday, February 13, 2012

Fun Down on the Farm


Attention to details! LUV the attention to details.
How's this for a fun farm classroom?
I can hear the moo-ing and cluck-ing all the way from here. Fun to see the way different teachers take pride in their classrooms. I am so appreciative of the setting created as I travel about -- in and out of programs. This one was in Louisiana, just outside of New Orleans: Thibodaux, Little School to be exact. I was on my way to their state Department of Education's annual conference for Early Education -- for the third year in a row!



                               Fun with FEATHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...