Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snowmen Writing

photo of: snowman art project, snowman writing in kindergarten
Snowman writing project for book, "Snowmen at Night"




Right this minute I'm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!! 
Returning to their state Department of Education Early Childhood PreK +K Conference. Last year I was the keynote and the response was so positive -- they've invited me back! This is my third year in a row to be here -- so I've got friends!!! People who know me! People who have been using my work!!!! It's so awesome to have a fanclub and be greeted with hugs and stories. I'm able to blog thru Allen's router on his phone. Technology is so awesome -- when it works. 

My workshops are this afternoon, so there's a quiet moment currently. Enjoy these awesome writings from Gator Run Elementary. Isn't it fun to read these writings?

Did you get to see my earlier post on "Snowmen at Night"? There are some clever snowmen paintings from wee ones. Just click right here to go back to those ideas.

photo of: snowman bulletin board, winter bulletin board, kindergarten winter bulletin board
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...