Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fond Farewell

Hugs all around. These are my purple people. The mentors for the providers and the brains to put it all together. They were busy, finishing up the last minute details. Organizing the evaluations. Cleaning up. I saw a whole tunnel of purple and asked them to pose together. I just LOVE this picture. Shows all the hard-workers that are involved in creating such an outstanding event. Now back to Wisconsin. Sunsets and daisies ahead. Until I leave for Vegas in a couple of weeks. It will be full steam ahead on the remaining illustrations for "Red, White and Blue." Happy trails. Happy, happy. Joy, joy, joy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...