Sunday, February 12, 2012

You Know You're a Teacher When

We're having a party!!! A linky party!!!
A teacher linky party!!!!

Jeannie's hosting her first linky party over at Kindergarten Lifestyle and has been clever enough to tie it to a Pinterest board by the same title:
"You know you're a teacher when........ "

So I've been having fun thinkin' on the sentence starter.
I have insight from my most-read posts.


You know you're a teacher when you get excited about graphic organizers, otherwise known as foldables. Here's the link to the original article I wrote -- with additional images of 'foldable' ideas and the link to all things foldable.


You know you're a teacher when you read a heart-felt teacher-story and you mist over, tear-up and feel a warmth from head-to-toe as you recommit to your calling.

This is the link to the article about my recent Author/Illustrator visit last month to an elementary school.
I'm predicting this article will be a favorite story for some time.


I'll be thinking of these 'truths' now forever, I'm sure!

What about you?

You know you're a teacher when..................
Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section.

If you're a blogger join the linkie!!

-- Debbie --

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!
    I shared on my blog!
    http://mrskarensclass.blogspot.com/2012/02/you-know-youre-teacher-when.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They absolutely do!! Thank you Debbie for joining my linky party!! It's so fun!!


    ✿~jeannie~
    ­Kindergarten Lifestyle

    Kindergarten Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...