Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Independence, Responsibility, Clean Up Time

HAPPY LEAP DAY!!!! LEAP! LEAP! LEAP! LEAP!!!!
Ready? Prepared to be inspired?? YES? Prepare to be impressed!
This is the most 'visually-oraganized' play kitchen I've ever seen!

Organization System for Pretend Kitchen in Preschool: Photographs for Objects


This kitchen space is one I had the opportunity to photograph last week in Orange City, FL.
I'm arriving early these days for my concerts with the kiddos.
Lots to see + LOTS to share!!!
It's awesome to get tours of new programs as I make my 'music-lady' visits!!

WOW!!! Wow-wow-WoWOWoW!!!!!

I labeled the photo collage because I wanted the explanation to stay with the photos.
Does it make sense to you?

After the children have been playing all morning, what a simple system to support clean-up time!

Photographs and Object Outlines Lead to Independence in Clean Up

Plenty of cell phones available and stored right next to the tea-pot!

Children Respond to Organization of Play Space with Increased Responsibility

When its time to clean up, everyone KNOWS where things belong.
No questions about it.
Pick up after yourself.
Grow up just a little bit more.
Gain some independence.
Everything's ready for tomorrow!

Lessons in Preschool -- for a lifetime!!

Looking for other inspiration for staying organized?

Click here to see a visual schedule: Wee Ones. 
Here's a click to a different school's visual schedule.

Want to see how 7000 books are organized? Click here.

-- Debbie --

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...