Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little Red Paints her Sleeves


        All this talking and blogging and thinking and writing 
about 'painting' reminded me of the UFO
(UnFinished Object)
that I never quite got finished-up sharing on here. 

**If you missed my lengthy, first-ever, op-ed piece yesterday on
Children + Art: Process vs. Product
you're just a click away from PreK+K....


The discussion after my observations has also been fascinating!!!
I'd welcome your participation + insight over there.
Please come share your experience with:
children, paint, Art and creativity!


                                   This is our little princess, "Little Red" playing with paints.
                                  I'm LUV'ing getting to watch her expression with our time together.

--Give me a minute and I'll do a flash back and show you how and why this all got underway.


                Really what I wanted to convey here is the great delight of a three year old
                                                   when given permission and opportunity with paint.

 

                                         YES!!!!! Purple would be fun here, too!!!!!


                                          Here's the link back to the first part of this chapter.
   It has to do with a thrift store oxford button down shirt to match GeeGee's new vest!!








                                                             Get out your paints!!!! 
                              Have fun together!!!

                                                                      -- Debbie --

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...