Friday, December 9, 2011

Visual Schedules for PreK


I took these two photos and melded them together to share with you an awesome visual schedule that I saw a week ago in New York. It was so big, I just couldn't capture the whole thing in one photograph. What a great way to keep everyone moving forward and anticipating what comes next in the busy day. KUDOS!!!!

Today over at our collaborative blog, PreK + K Sharing, parent Erika shares the visual planner that she's devised for her young son with special needs. Pop over (click right here) and take a look at her heart-warming and insightful blog post on what it takes to reach her dear son, how she adjusts her expectations and suggestions she offers from her position of loving mother and trained professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...