Thursday, February 7, 2013

FREE eBook Today: Pinterest Savvy!

Coming On February 7, 2013
FREE FREE FREE FREE Today only!

Everyone who's ever read here for very long knows how much I adore
Pinterest!
I'm something of a Pinterest Princess.

I am sneaking up on my first 100,000 Pin-followers.

As I type, I have 95,427 followers.
No small potatoes this pending milestone.
YET:
There are Pinterest Queens.

I'm happy to share Melissa Taylor's latest creative writing effort with you.
Her ebook, which launches TODAY, is for anyone wanting to navigate at Pinterest........

or better still for anyone wanting to use the power of the pin to prosper their platform.

MOI MOI MOI MOI MOI!!!

Hurry. Today, for the launch the download of her ebook is free.

Click right here to get your immediate download!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the favorite contributions that I've made to my Pinterest followers and readers here, has been my effort to help 'organize' Educational Pinners.

photo of: Pinterest Directories for Educators by Topic with RainbowsWithinReach

Late last summer I hosted a nine week series of link-ups that gathered like minded pinners together here in one place. [I have that permanent tab up at the top of my blog that houses all nine links.] Here they are again for your amusement + to help support your best practice!

Week One: The broadest category: Educational Pinners now has over 600 people linked together! The pinners often describe their specialty in their link.
 
 
Week Two: The Early Childhood Community (275 links)
 
Week Three: Kindergarten Perspective Pinners (189 links)
 
Week Four: Primary Grade Pinners (184 links)
 
Week Five: Art Pinners ~~what a bonanza here (391 links)  
 
Week Six: Library + Book Lovers (61 links)
 
Week Seven: Special Education (112 links)
 
Week Eight: Upper Elementary (127 links)
 
Week Nine: the most specialized Montessori (56 links)
 
By all means! Come add your Pin-URL to which ever lists fit your pins. PLEASE NO BLOG OR STORE LINKS. I delete those and its time consuming.
 
BY ALL MEANS: follow me!! How long will it take for me to gather in another 4K followers? Inquisitive minds want to know!
 
-- Debbie --
 
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I got it free!! So excited to read. Thanks for sharing... and I thought you WERE the Pinterest Queeen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jackie, so glad that I could direct you to such a great resource. I adore my pinterest-princess status. One day perhaps I'll graduate to Queen. A girl can dream, right?

      Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...