Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pinterest Directory: Art Teachers + Artists

photo of: Pinterest Directory for Artists, Art Teachers, Teaching Artists + Creative types LINKUP (via RainbowsWithinReach)
Welcome to my little corner under the rainbow. 
I'm a HUGE believer in the power-of-the-pin.

I now have 47,939 followers of 111 boards.
Finding folks with similar interests is the beauty of pinning. 
Follow Me on Pinterest

In an earlier century I was an Elementary School Art teacher. 
I taught Art in a K-6th grade elementary school setting. 
Today is to bring together all of the Art teacher types! 

This is week #5 of the Great Pinterest Link-Ups

Week #1: The original Edu-Pinners [PreK-12th]
Week #2: Early Childhood Educators
Week #3: Kindergarten Kinder-pinners
Week #4: Primary Grades Pinning People
Week #6: Library People, Author, Book Luv'ers
Week #7: Resources for "Special Needs" 
Week #8: Upper Elementary Perspective

Find Pinteresting People to follow. 

Honest. This is easy to do. 
  • Go to Pinterest. 
  • Go to the 'wall' that houses your Pinterest pin-boards collections. 
  • Look up-top in the bar with your pinterest identity. 
  • Copy that Pin-URL. 
  • Go down to the bottom of the link-up below. 
  • At the bottom of the list, click on the blue words that say: "Click here to enter".
  • Designate your Pinterest collection with a descriptive title. 
  • Then paste your Pinterest URL in the URL line. 

VOILA! 
No blog addresses. Just Pinterest accounts, please. 
I will remove any accidental blog addresses. If you're really confused you can leave your Pinterest account in the comment section and I'll add you myself. 

Come back in the future to follow later additions to the directory. 
Next week will be Library + Book Pinners. Saturday morning. 

Here's a peek inside my first picture book, "You're Wonderful." I made the illustrations from fabric as small contemporary quilts that we scanned for printing. I travel the countryside making school visits sharing the quilts and my songs. I'm ALWAYS looking for Art teachers willing to incorporate my work into the curriculum! 
So glad that you found me!
photo of: Quilted Illustrations from "You're Wonderful" by Debbie Clement 
After you get yourself added, please be helpful and pin the image at the top, to ensure that others will find us. If you are a blogger, you're welcome to grab the html in the footer and circulate the entire list from your blog! The more the merrier. Thanks for your help. 

"Art-Pinner Directory" has been 'reopened' and is ready for new additions!

***Note from the future! I just 'learned' how to edit the original LINKY and have re-opened the directory for additions. Please pin and share with your fellow art teachers. 


-- Debbie -- 

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...