Monday, February 4, 2013

Bulletin Board for Positive Behavior


LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!
Since everyone is still thinking New Orleans with the Super Bowl, now's the perfect time to share this MAMMOTH bulletin board that I saw during my recent Author-Illustrator school visit in Friendswood, Texas. What a beauty!

Look carefully at the beaded 'necklace' above the words on the bulletin board. The necklace is still incomplete. Every time the group earns a blue, green or yellow behavior 'color' for the day, that bead is added to the necklace. The red beads fall to the ground and do not help add to the goal of a completed necklace.

As you can see the group is making progress toward their own Mardi Gras. I think it looks like they're gonna 'make it.' Two thumb's up for the celebration ahead!! This is a fun variation on the counting up toward the 100 Day parties, unfolding across the country as I type. 


I can see from my analytics that bulletin boards are quite a source of traffic for me. I have just recently thought to add a 'category' for bulletin boards, so that you can click on that label and pull up all of the previous articles where I have remembered to use that tag.

Photo of: Bulletin Board Round-UP via RainbowsWithinReach (All Seasons!!)
All Time Bulletin Board RoundUP 

My year-round Round-UP of bulletin boards continues to inch its way up my Top 10 list over there in the side bar. At the moment, the article that has several decorated classroom doors, leads the whole parade at the number one spot. Who'd a thunk it?


Follow Me on Pinterest

And if that's not enough bulletin boards, I have a collaborative Pinterest board of all types of bulletin boards and classroom doors. You can find it directly, right here. It already has over 1100 bulletin board/door pins waiting for you. Let me know if you want to be added to that collaboration. Be sure you're following me, and then send me your Pinterest URL when you ask to join. The more the merrier!

-- Debbie --

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...