Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Day (SALE) + Spring is Coming!


President's Day is here! 
How are you celebrating? 
Do you have the day off and you're web-surfing?
Welcome to my little corner of cyber-town.
Will you be shopping today?
Thanks Maria at Kinder Craze for the custom button 
Quick little post today, cuz I'm havin' a sale! 

It's the song I wrote immediately after 9-11 that is all about 
"Red, white and blue, I love you, America brave and true."  
Since its now in a zipped file for digital download -- you can get your copy for use today and later this week, with a simple click over to Teachers Pay Teachers.  

photo of: Project Based Learning Approach for President's Day via RainbowsWithinReach

Go back to last month's article here to see Project Based Learning approach in Kindergarten, using my song and its book version as the basis for study. 

Now let's shift from Patriotism and Civics to science...........


photo of: Tadpole to Frog Metamorphosis through Song and Fine Motor Supplemental Pages (from RainbowsWIthinReach)
Pollywog Digital Download and Support Materials 
I promise on good authority, that spring is in the air. While you're in my little shop take a look at my very first digital product, "Pollywog" all about the delightful metamorphosis process in four happy verses! I spent last summer making these quilted "illustrations" for your use with my song. Each verse has it's own picture. Now to get the word out!

photo of: Quilted-fabric "illustrations" to support the song "Pollywog"

Take a look at this Pollywog-MATH project that comes from one of my favorite kindergarten classrooms. I make an annual visit to St. Paul's every spring in Westerville. The teachers have been using my songs for a decade now and I always LUV to see how they direct their kinders in response to my music. 


photo of: Bulletin Board for Kindergarten Addition: Frogs and Tadpoles in the Spring
Kindergarten Math in Response to "Pollywog" 

**Again, thanks to Maria at Kinder Craze for adapting her button for the TpT sale to fit my needs. I forgot to tell her that my things are actually all listed at 15% off of their normal price. I didn't want to have to ask her to tinker around any further. She has the greatest ideas and has both flair and graphic chops, too! 


Go take a look at her emergent readers for President's Day! They're on sale!!

-- Debbie --

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...