What does that mean to you?
Today is the gridiron showdown showcase.
It's also the SUPER sale over at TeachersPayTeachers.
I have a lot to learn about activating activity at TpT.
Opening a shop has not been a get-rich quick scheme for me.
Yet, I continue to make progress with time.
|Click this button to go to my store!|
Like everything else that I undertake... baby steps.
"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."
"We are what we REPEATEDLY do."
If we can trust Aristotle, then I will continue to 'do' these steps.
- Go where I get invited -- across the country or around the world: sharing my insight + experience, songs, books, dances and enthusiasm!
- Blog about where I've been and what I've seen.
- Pin, Tweet, FB and G+ my efforts out into the wider cyber world.
- Create new digital products of my songs.
- Network with other bloggers + sellers.
- Learn what I can about building a business.
- Invite you over to follow my store and to shop there.
- Put my store on sale when the site throws a sale.
- Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.
- There you have it: my business plan for 2013.
- Be VERY grateful to everyone who supports my efforts.
Today, I have all of my 'products' on sale with my fellow Kinderland authors.
Here's my Mp3 FREEBIE to get you started.
This is the perfect chance to take advantage of the 28% savings for a digital copy of any of the songs that became my picture books.
The books themselves are also on sale.
I just learned that I can 'see' which of my products has been wish-listed the most. As of sale time, my #1 wish-listed product is the digital version of my song, "Red, White and Blue."
|"Red, White and Blue" as Digital Download|
***Footnote to self: as we go to press today, I have 190 TpT 'followers' and a total of exactly 100 comments written by my followers in response to purchases and downloads of my work.
Baby steps in the right direction.
SHAKE THOSE POM-POMS!
-- Debbie --