Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Terrific Tuesday's Season Colors

photo of: Fall Season Colors from RainbowsWithinReach

Autumn. Colors in Bloom! 
Today's article is for my mom. 
She misses the colors of the season.

Imagine my delight over these stripes of color! 
Earth's quilted colors.
Brought together for market.

photo of: Pumpkins on Parade from RainbowsWithinReach

The seasons have shifted here in northern Wisconsin. 
There have been some amazing skies recently. 

photo of: Fall Skies from RainbowsWithinReach

I am recharged by the brisk air and the layering of a sweatshirt or hoodie. I am always impressed to see the fruits of the harvest being brought forth. I combined this next photo of mine with the quote for an image that my mentor Mimi could use today over at her article of encouragement on PreK+K Sharing. I think the sentiment bears repeating here, too. This long-haul. Think harvest. Think baby steps. Think progress. 

photo of: Autumn Quote: "What you plant now, you will harvest later."

photo of: Pumpkin Variations from RainbowsWithinReach

My article for mom from last year was filled with the colors in the trees. We don't have that majesty yet, its all gathering in the farmer's markets at this point. If you're looking for fall leaves, you'll have to dial back to this earlier tribute. It was a linkie, so there are art projects from others linked there for fall + pumpkins. 


photo of: Sunflower: Appreciation for Blue Skies (from RainbowsWithinReach)

Of course you have my permission and ENCOURAGEMENT to pin any of my pics. I'm working on getting an easier pin-button installed. Honest. This techno-challenged cave girl is attempting progress all the time. 


photo of: Teacher's Pay Teacher's Sale!

There's a sale-in-the-air! I'm working hard on a new digital download project and to introduce it I'll have it in the sale! Think: monsters, creepy monsters. Think: MONSTER SPRAY! More on that as I make some of my own progress. 


Follow Me on Pinterest

 -- Debbie --

photo of: Art and Crafts for Fall for Children (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

Did you see my RoundUP of fall arts + crafts? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...