Sunday, September 30, 2012

Molas from the Elementary Art Room

photo of: Molas Paper Artwork by Fourth Graders via RainbowsWithinReach

MOLAS. Elementary School Art. DESIGN. 

This past week I made one more little stop to our local northern WI elementary to say goodby to my kindergarten friends. It's time to get in our car and head south to friends awaiting our eventual arrival in sunny Florida. I was rewarded with hugs and more hugs...... and these incredible Molas were on display outside of the Art room. 

I had just a minute with the brilliant Art teacher during her transition to learn that these pieces emerged from several classes devoted to this project and the study of island work across the world. 

GLORIOUS! 
My new favorite thing about blogging? Getting to shine light on excellence I see on my travels. 

photo of: Sunshine Mola by Fourth Grader via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Fourth Grade Paper Mola Art Project via RainbowsWithinReach




-- Debbie -- 

A happy reminder! My little store over at Teacher's Pay Teachers is set for the SALE today!! 
Everything, including my new digital download of Monster Spray is now 20 % off for the day. 


photo of: Teacher's Pay Teacher's Sale!
SALE at Teachers Pay Teacher in the Debbie Clement Shop! 

Another BIG HEAD's UP. Speaking of today. Here's a HUGE give-away that concludes today. 
Get thee over to "Herding Kats in Kindergarten" to have the opportunity to win: BIG TIME. 

Happy Fall Y'all Give Away at Herding Kats in Kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...