Thursday, September 13, 2012

Back-to-School Bulletin Boards + Decorated Doors

photo of: Back-to-School Bulletin Boards (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

Welcome or WELCOME BACK! 
I've made my first two Author-Illustrator school visits of the new year. 
I thought that you'd enjoy a peek at several bulletin boards. 
Check out my contest announcement at the end: 
Today's the THIRTEENTH!
Win a set of my picture books: signed and personalized!!

photo of: Back to School Classroom Door in Preschool: Colorful New Year with Crayons

photo of: Bulletin Board for Chick-Chicka Boom Boom

These two different treatments of Chicka-Chicka Boom Boom were in two different buildings: one a sentence strip concept and the other a bulletin board wall. The pocket chart above has the photographs of each child in kindergarten ready to be labeled with first names. The floor to ceiling 'wall' below is still under construction. I left the chair in the lower left hand corner so you could get an idea of the scale of this mammoth project. The orange pieces of paper are huge pieces off the paper-on-a-roll. AWESOME! When in doubt? Keep it simple!


photo of: Bulletin Board "Wall" for Chicka-Chicka Boom Boom

photo of: Back to School Kindergarten Bulletin Board

These two beauties were in the kindergarten I visited today in Wisconsin. LUV LUV LUV! The mirror, mirror project was on display in the hallway outside the kindergarten classroom. The "Daily Five" display was in the kindergarten classroom of my new K buddie Lizz. She arranged my visit today..... and provided an amazing lunch WITH COOKIES! 

photo of: Kindergarten Bulletin Board for Daily Five (via Back-to-School Bulletin Board RoundUP: RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: Affirmation and Sight Words: I Can, I Can, I Can!

photo of: Back-to-School Bulletin Board: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

photo of: Back-to-School Bulletin Board: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star Theme

Decorated Kindergarten Classroom Door, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Theme via RainbowsWithinReach

photo of: Back to School Bulletin Board Owl Theme in First Grade


photo of: Bulletin Board: Reading is Cool at Home or at School (Back to School Bulletin Board RoundUP via RainbowsWIthinReach)

photo of: Back to School Bulletin Board with Pencil Theme

photo of: Fantabulous Friend Back to School Bulletin Board

photo of: Bulletin Board Apple of our Eye (Back to School Bulletin Board RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: Buzzing into Third Grade: Bumblebee Theme

photo of: Buzzing into Third Grade: Bumblebee Theme

photo of: Bulletin Board Dinosaurs ROAR from Bulletin Board RoundUP

I suppose technically this next one is NOT a bulletin board.......... but it's just such a sumptuous look into a first grade classroom -- just getting underway. This is the fifth day of school and the buckets are awaiting their introduction to the students. 

photo of: Fill Your Bucket in First Grade Classroom

photo of: Back to School Bulletin Boards and Walls (RoundUp via RainbowsWithinReach)

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE! 
I have taken these images and added another 175 more!!!! 
I have created an exhaustive back-to-school RoundUP of bulletin boards & doors. 
Click on the picture below to see a TON of new and never before seen images! 

200+++ Back-to-School Bulletin Boards and Classroom Doors at RainbowsWithinReach



It's easy-peasy to enter. It's a 'pin-it-to-win-it' concept. Just find some image from my blog that is helpful and pin-it to one of your Pinterest boards. 

Then leave the pin-URL in your comment below. You have a week to give me a pin + your email address. I'll have the random number selector choose a week from today. What? No pinterest account? Then go and follow my new store over at TpT and let me know in your comment. 

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

LEAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN REACH LUCKY-YOU!

Follow Me on Pinterest
Pinterest is my #1 source of traffic so I am always grateful for your pin. This week your pin can enter you to win! I now have 55,351 followers there. Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU! 


photo of: Lucky #13 "Pin-it-to-Win-it" with Rainbows Within Reach (Personalized Picture Book Give-Away)
Give-Away of Signed Picture Books
-- Debbie -- 
The drawing is now closed for the month. 
The winner is lucky #15: 
Lucky Laura of Peace, Love and First Grade!

Photo of: Bulletin Board Round-UP via RainbowsWithinReach (All Seasons!!)

P.S. I have an earlier 'ultimate' bulletin board RoundUP. 
Click here for that all-through-the-year article. 

17 comments:

  1. I am a follower of your TpT store! YAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! I hope I win!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/285767538826624727/

    mrshoffer@yahoo.com

    Kaci
    Mrs. Hoffer’s Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your tpt store! :) Lisa quiltwoman0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH pick me! pick me!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/44613852529824750/
    rowdyinroom300@yahoo.com
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow your TpT store! Great stuff we could do when it is our turn at assembly!
    Mandmyoung(at)chartermi(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://pinterest.com/pin/285274957617327399/ and of course I follow your TpT store :-)

    Mandy
    mum_to_2_boys@yahoo.ca
    http://aspecialkindofclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the collections of boards :) I pinned this to be able to come back to for bulletin board ideas: http://pinterest.com/pin/166985098654656651/ I am also a follower of your TPT store :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bulletin boards! And the pic is so cheerful!

    http://pinterest.com/pin/172544229444766273/

    ttlusty07@yahoo.com

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    and
    Endless Pinabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving all of the ideas!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/267823509061425771/
    Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would LOVE to win your books!

    http://pinterest.com/elemntrymatters/ and elementarymatters@gmail.com

    Thanks for sharing these great pictures! (Love the clear buckets!) I did mention your giveaway and your TpT store in today's blog post: http://www.elementarymatters.com/2012/09/constitution-day-ideas-and-special.html#


    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to win!
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462022831516/

    email: teacherlaura@comcast.net

    Blog: http://laura-armstrong-martinez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinned! : ) http://pinterest.com/pin/28921622578217289/
    AND Following your store now! Yay!

    InspiredbyKindergarten@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I pinned :)
    http://pinterest.com/pin/175429347956005127/
    jenross1018@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following your TPT store now!! Can't believe I wasn't before :)

    Caitlin0225@aol.com
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this colorful blog!
    Just pinned at http://pinterest.com/pin/132434045263383439/
    I'm also following your TpT store!!
    Laura
    llmartin305@gmail.com
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'RE THE LUCKY LAURA!!!

      I'll email you to get your mailing address.

      Debbie

      Delete
  16. Love this topic. I'd love a couple of books, too!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/197595502372076209/
    dj2nsiegel@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...