Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Name Recognition Art + Literacy

photo of: Name Recognition in Preschool, Name Projects for Literacy

What's more important than a child's name? 
Here are three brilliant ways to introduce a child to their name and its letters. 

Today I had the opportunity to return to visit my local elementary school. 
There is a classroom for preschool children with special needs. 
This is the launch of week number four. 
Three ways to get up-close and personal with your own letters. 

photo of: Fine Motor Work with Letter Recognition for Preschool (via RainbowWithinReach)

Here's what the bulletin board of the preschool children's names. 

-- Debbie -- 

Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth -

Are you following my little store over at Teachers Pay Teachers? 
I'm about to upload a couple more files of digital downloads. 

photo of: Name Charts, Name Recognition, Name Activities (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)
I had an earlier article here that was a RoundUP of all sorts of ways to use names -- in centers, as projects, for jobs. Click back here to see those ideas. 

Kindergarten Lifestyle Linky
Added to the letter linkie over at Kindergarten Lifestyle.

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...