Thursday, September 20, 2012

Birthday Displays at School LinkUP + Blog Hop

photo of: Birthday Display RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach hosted by I'm Bloghoppin'

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!

I had just gone through my photos yesterday and was rounding up birthday themed images. 
BAZINGA! 
BLOG HOPPIN' is having a blog hop on birthday displays! 
Here are a few charts to inspire you. 
They are images from my Author/Illustrator school visits.

photo of: Charting Student's Ages in Kindergarten (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

I LUV LUV LUV these charts making math meaningful by the age of the student! 

photo of: Charting Student Ages (Birthday RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

What's a birthday without a birthday cake? 
Here's a whole bulletin board celebrating the birthdays of some little preschoolers. 
Their art project created the cakes from marbles running through paint. 
A LOT of paint!! 
My favorite kind of cake! 

photo of: Preschool Art project for Birthdays (Birthday RoundUP via RainbowsWIthinReach)
Birthday Cake Bulletin Board 

photo of: Birthday Cake Calendar Chart (Birthday RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)



Now I know I've just sparked your interest in all the birthday possibilities. You'll want to hop straight over to I'm Bloghoppin' to see what all the others have to share. If you're a blogger you'll want to link up ideas from your own blog. What do YOU do to make birthdays special? 

photo of: I'm Bloghoppin' Bloghop on Birthday Displays
I'm Bloghoppin' Birthday Display Bloghop! 

-- Debbie -- 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! It's great to see how others display birthdays.

    Brittany
    Mrs Weidlichs Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brittany, I have such a great time wandering around the rooms I get to see on my travels. So glad to share. Thanks for taking the time to say thanks!

      Debbie

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up Debbie! I love all the picture graphing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad for your hosting the linkie, Erica. GREAT idea!

      Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...