Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Starting the Day Routines at School

photo of: Starting the Day Routines at School (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

Are your routines beginning to take root? 
Are your expectations spelled out? 
Are there clues and cues for your visual learners? 

photo of: Routines in Kindergarten to Start the Day (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)
Morning Routines from WonderBoy's Kindergarten Classroom

There's so much to do to begin a new day. 
The more independent your students -- 
the easier it is for everyone!
Here are several glorious checklists from my travels. 
I'm an Author/Illustrator making school visits. 
Booking new adventures daily! 

My regular readers know how much I LUV to see the student writing! 

photo of: Six Jobs to do in the Morning at Kindergarten (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: Checklist for School Routines (Checklist RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

photo of: First Grade Morning Checklist (RoundUP of Morning Routines from RainbowsWithinReach)

Welcome, if you're new here... or welcome back! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

I count on the power-of-the-pin for my readership. I would be so grateful for your pin at any time. Right this minute there's still time to get entered in the current monthly give-a-way for a set of my signed and personalized picture books. Copy your pin-from-my-blog's URL and go over here to this article to list it in the comments with your email address. 


photo of: Three Picture Books by Debbie Clement of Rainbows Within Reach
Debbie Clement's Three Picture Books to Children's Songs
 Lucky winner selected on the 20th each month. The odds are always in your favor! So far only 15 have registered to win this month. What's up with that? 


-- Debbie -- 

Here are some of my favorites that haven't made the Top 10:
Helper Charts and Name Games
photo of: Name Charts, Name Recognition, Name Activities (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach) ''

Handprint Poems and Projects
photo of: Handprint Poems, Rhymes and Art Projects (RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

All About Me Projects

photo of: Self Portraits by Children ("All About Me" RoundUP via RainbowsWithinReach)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...