Monday, December 19, 2011

The Letter Q: Quixotic!!!




I am so fortunate to get to see excellence in action.

I am often invited to places that squeal EXCELLENCE from every corner.

Take a look at four 'projects-of-the-week' from Carlos' folder introducing him to the letter Q.

Then let me see your smile!!!!

Behold: excellence and the letter Q!!!!!!!!
It all starts with letters.
Success with letters!!
Bringing letters a sensory interpretation?
PRICELESS!!!!

Here's a previous post, still in my Top 10 list on sensory integration using cornmeal. Click here.

Quixotic = Exceedingly Idealistic
Quixotic = Lofty romantic ideals
Quixotic = Extravgantly Visionary

What quixotic plans do you have for the New Year?
If you like these letter Q possibilities, may I suggest you click over here to see this post with
"M is for Mosaic + Macaroni"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...