Sunday, December 18, 2011

Let's SING Some Songs!!!

Let's get this party started!!!!
Bring on the dancing children!!!!


Put your hands up in the sky!!!!


It's time to share my newest picture book, "Red, White and Blue."

I keep my books in their happy polka-dot zippered house.
That allows for guessing!!
What's inside???

"It's a BOOOOOOOK!!!"

Rapt Reindeer: Rousing Readers



I think every school visit is my absolute favorite at the time that I am with the children.
Looking at these pictures, though.....
Have I said this before?
This really was such a fun show-and-tell time for me!
It might have been the reindeer antlers, but I think it was their enthusaism, that made this visit so special.

+++Click back to this post for my Debbie's Dozen on Music as Motivator.
+++Or click back to this one on the importance of crossing the midline.
+++Or click back to the whole series interview w Connie on dance & movement.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, You have way too much fun for this to be work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeheeheehee.
    You think so?

    I was going to write a blog article on how very difficult it is to engage children and enjoy it at the same time. You don't think anyone would believe that?? Not based on seeing the actual picture, right?

    I LOVE having the opportunity to interact with children, see their eyes light up, watch their response..... it is indeed the best work in the world!

    Thanks for your sweet comment. (That's the most fun of sharing through blogging.... hearing from others and offering encouragement.)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...