Sunday, October 23, 2011

Time Machine & Perspective


Here we are nearing the end of October and I haven't commented on anything 'pink.' It's not that I had a whole strategy to avoid the subject -- there's just been a million other things on my mind. This weekend I got to be a part of my first collaborative keynote in Dayton for their Association for Young Children annual conference. It was such a thrill -- on so many levels. I'll have to come back here and edit this when I have a little more time and can write a proper and thoughtful reflection. In the meantime let me just share some photos that I received. DeLorean time machine. Back in the day. REWIND!!!!!!


Can you read the date on the photo? It says 4-4-01. We're talking OVER TEN YEARS AGO people!!!!

We're downtown on a "roof-top" playground in downtown Columbus.
That much we all remembered.
It's an OAEYC 'advocate' policy event.
We all remembered that part, too.
We just don't know the politician??
Anyone recognize him??

More about the soft spot in my heart for Dayton tomorrow night.

Isn't it amazing how I haven't aged a day in ten years: laugh-out-loud!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...