Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Linky Continues

FALL LINKIE & BLOG HOP CONTINUES!!!!! 
A couple of days ago I started a blog hop on all things harvest and fall related..........

We've got some great ideas already being shared as we consider all of the ways to celebrate the seasons changing with the children that we serve. I'm especially fond of this photo. The singular sliver of grass was glimmering in the sunshine -- with a glorious backdrop of autumn, all at the exact moment that I happened by to capture it for your appreciation.




EXTRAVAGANZAS of color -- captured for my mom's benefit!!!!



Two roads diverged............



There's still plenty of time to add your blog post of fall ideas to the rest of the group's. I ask that you add a link back to this hop -- so that everyone can find all of the ideas being shared back and forth. Here's the original set of ideas.... just click right here!!!!

Here's an idea I saw yesterday on the PreSchool bulletin board where I was singin' my original children's songs... I'll show you those kiddos in a little bit. This was in the classroom for the four year old crew. Don't you just love the different expressions?
Doesn't that make an awesome bulletin board worth of smile makers? Show us what you've been up to and link back here to everyone else please. Pretty please!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...