Sunday, October 30, 2011

"MONSTER SPRAY"

FREE "MONSTER SPRAY" Mp3 Emailed to your inbox!!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!

Two step process: 
  1. Officially follow my blog thru FB Networked Blogs (see the grid of faces in my left side bar, look to the left on here!)
  2. Email me that you have accomplished step 1 & want "Monster Spray" Mp3 (My email address is: Debbie at RainbowsWithinReach dot com
There you have it!!!! Everything you need to know.
[It has been brought to my attention that I am a 'wordy-sort.' Guilty as charged. Read no further if you are not the wordy-sort. I will just babble from this point on. You are not required to read my blathering to get your freebie.]

I have the opportunity to join an elite group of bloggers when I reach 1000 followers. As I type I'm up to 851..... so I'm a mere 149 away from this amazing gathering of talent, insight & support. I could REALLY use your help here people. Please tell your friends!!!

*****Now if you are already one of the first 851 followers and still want an Mp3 of my engaging "Monster Spray" feel free to do any of these other helpful things & let me know in your email. 

  • Connect with me at Twitter. My handle there is Kweezlequeen
  • Connect with me at Pinterest. My link there is Debbie_Clement
  • Pin this spray bottle to your Pinterest board (that would be a HUGE help!!!)
  • Connect with me at my Facebook fanpage RainbowsWithinReach
  • Connect with me at LinkedIN Debbie Clement 
  • Connect with me at NAEYC, in person, at booth #719!!!!! 
  • Invite me to your school for an author-visit + I'll personally hand you the entire CD for free!!!!!
 Last month I held a "Monster Link-up" and there are dozens and dozens of ideas permanently housed there for your monster-fun. Click here to see all of those ideas

*****There will be no expiration date for this offer. While I use "Monster Spray" like wild through the month of October, this one -- of my catalogue of original children's songs is genuinely a personal, all-time favorite and there's really no shelf-life on the LUV-of-Monsters. I sing this gem about overcoming-your-fears all year long!!!!

I'm starting to feel wordy. Yes. I could go on & on about overcoming personal + professional fears. I could. See yesterday's post below if you want to read about making progress toward your dreams. Must post, now...... feeling the wordy-woman taking the helm. Must post!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...