Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wonder Peeps in a Box




It's important for me to focus on what's significant. Like taking a picture that includes the faces of all three of our local grandchildren in the same frame. Here we are in my "office" little alcove. (Yes. I painted the box and stenciled my favorite graphic image: the checkerboard. Yes. I made the curtains with my favorite combinations of stripes and polka dots. Yes. I took the pictures. Yes, I have adorable grandchildren.)

These are my favorite four shots of their antics together. How on earth did my parents ever get the four of us children to line up in all of those 'travelogue' shots, the traditional Easter shot, the pose on vacation shots, the matching sibbling outfit shots, the descending front stairs shots..... without the benefit of digital-technology, no less? My goodness, back when we had film, I always used to find a roll in the bottom of the drawer, that we would get developed and then would shock us all with images of three or four years earlier, from some long ago ancient occaision. Even the twins at 20 months want to see the digital image displayed within seconds of the flash. I LOVE having a digital camera. One out of 27 attempts getting one picture with the three of them, isn't all bad.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...