Friday, January 8, 2010

Monday, Pre-Diagnosis




Here I am amidst my little friends, singing my heart out on Monday morning -- at the beginning of this week, wondering when my surgeon will call with the pathology of my biopsy. It's good to stay busy. It's good to have responsibilities. It's good to have a routine that doesn't require a whole lot of excess brain cell energy. Sing, dance. Live in the moment. Focus on the children. Don't allow your thoughts to go leap-frogging beyond the song at hand.

When I saw my mamo up on the screen last week..... I knew. It didn't take a trained eye to point out the obvious. The biopsy was a formality, or sorts, at least in my heart. All I had to do was wait for the confirmation from the pathology and sing some songs with my wittle wonders in the interim. On a snow covered day, it's a fun distraction to pull out the laminated snowflakes. I LOVE throwing dozens into the air and watching their excitement. That last picture is my "big kids" singing along with my new 'Tall Giraffe" book, singing, "Happy lappy, tongue so slappy."

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures of the kids singing along with you. I have yet to find your website so I can buy your music - can you send me the web address?

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...