Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Show Must Go On




Here we are on Tuesday of this week, at Maryland Ave. Elementary making my annual Greater-Columbus Arts-Council's Artist-in-the-Schools, visit. (That's quite a mouthful.) I have been in this building with each year's kinder-kiddos for the last several years in a row..... we always think about the celebration of the 100 day party, this year they allowed me to schedule my visit significantly before the actual event.

A couple of items that made this year's visit different than previous:

1. They have a brand new K teacher, as Mrs. Sipel has retired. WELCOME!!
2. We met in the library this year, as the cafeteria was already occupied, and lastly:
3. I was given my breast cancer diagnosis the evening before hand.

In the true spirit of Vaudeville, the show must go on....... probably more so for my benefit, than for theirs. Since I don't have any Facebook friends in the building, it was easy to put on my happy face and carry on, as per usual.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...