Sunday, January 1, 2012

Healthy New Year + Childhood Obesity

We interrupt this flash-back Reggio Emilia tour in Italy to wish you + yours a Happy and HEALTHY New Year!

As you may know, I have gathered up some of my very bestest + most talented friends and launched a collaborative blog entitled, PreK+K Sharing, where we each write one article per month -- from our own perspective to 'share' with the wider world.

TODAY is my day to kick off the new month and the whole NEW YEAR and while we're all thinking about fresh starts and dedicating ourselves with new resolve, I have tackled the challenging topic of childhood obesity to address -- in a FIRST THINGS FIRST modality -- over at the collaboration.

photo of: childhood obesity, movement and children, preschool, kindergarten


One contribution that we can all make is to dedicate ourselves to getting up and getting active.
I'd really like to go even further in supporting you in your efforts to do that, so over at Prek+K  I am offering a free Mp3 of my hit movment song, "Eating Healthy" to those who take the extra initiative to officially follow our new collaboration!!! All you have to do is click-on-through right here to read some amazing -- and heart breaking statistics on the epidemic of childhood obesity and get jazzed about stemming the tide. Make a difference in the lives of the children you serve!!!! Make sure that your day is filled with upbeat activity, movement, fresh air, jumping and crunching on a whole rainbow-of-colors of veggies.



PreK + K Sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...