Sunday, January 8, 2012

Paradise + Perfection!


If you had eight hours to spend in paradise, would you go?
If someone called and offered you a quickie-cruisette,
with a mini-day on an island -- would you pack?

I think you know what I said to that tele-marketer.

How many shades of blue can you count?

We cruised through the night. 
I saw the sunrise through our porthole.  


We were on the island after a scrumptious breakfast.






We were onboard our snorkel adventure in another heartbeat.

Bucket list!!!! Number one at the top of my bucket list!!!!!
Going snorkeling would even qualify with the IRS as a business expense -- I'm pretty certain. 

Wait till you see my next picture book..... 
you'll understand what I mean. 

No more clues.
Well..... maybe one more clue:


My advice?
When the telemarketer calls with the option of a cruisette -- ask if you can please stay on the island for a night or two, before returning to real life.
Pretty please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...