Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reggio Italy: Portfolios


While dashing through the ECE programs in Reggio Emilia, Italy last spring, it was all I could do to keep my camera clicking at the speed of sound -- with batteries and memory card cooperating. There were images in every possible direction that I wanted to document.

As we explored one of the "Art" rooms I was fortunate to stop and think to capture some images of the children's individual portfolios stacked neatly in a corner on the counter top.

As you can see, each child in the class had a delightful presentation of their first name and a painted work-of-art on the tag-board like front cover of their portfolio.




I wanted to spend all morning pouring over the specific pieces inside each portfolio, but time was of the essence and all I could do was swoop into one collection and snap a picture of the pieces on the top. BEHOLD!!! The work of Alessia.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting all of these! How were the portfolios compiled? Were they just stacks of papers or were they connected somehow? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...