Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MidWinter Inspiration......

Symetrical Snowflake Study: Black + White Images

I'm a child of the midwest. "Who's your daddy?" and being a Hoosier at heart are my upbringing. A whole adult lifetime of Ohio winters, punctuated with a couple snow-seasons in Wisconsin and one SERIOUS winter in Minnesota -- years ago, makes me feel like an imposter in all of this southern Florida sunshine, day after day. I'll bask in the projects of the children and remember those good ol' days.


Looking for other winter time fun?
Here are a few more ideas I've observed during my Author/Illustrator school visits:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...