Sunday, November 14, 2010

Redleaf Ramps-up: REALLY!


So in the middle of all the huggin' and picture-takin' I happened to remember one of my personal blogging goals, was to get a photograph of our Redleaf Press team. So I left a note there to please come find me when the two major personalities were gathered together. Voila!! In the first picture you have me surrounded by our amazing Minnesota team: David Heath (editor-in-chief) and Laurie Herrmann (our-hands-on-editor.) 2011 sounded so very far away when we were years ago plotting with Redleaf over possibilities of combining Connie Dow's dance expertise with my recorded music. Now it's just around the next corner..... 2011, that is...... and the ever closer release of this exciting project.

I have conjured up a photo of Connie and I back from last spring with a Redleaf rep at our own OAEYC spring conference. Connie's dazzling in her blue t-shirt. Can't wait to share this project, when it rolls off the presses!! I am sending a dozen of my sing-a-long songs and a TON of my instrumental arrangements for use with Connie's wizardrie. She has a gazillion ideas of 'what to do' to bring my music to dancing extravaganza fun, even for the 'non-dance' personnel in early childhood. Progress!! We're making progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...