Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Fun Continues!!




A variety of happy-happy, joy-joy supporters from across the country and beyond! The delightful, news worthy note is that the first picture in this series includes a fellow Deborah Jo, (the tall and distinguished dearie in that first shot -- to my right.) This 'new' Deborah Jo is the Outreach Services Director at Fort Irwin in CA. How awesome is that on how many different levels?? They took two copies of my new picture book, "Red, White and Blue" back to their Army base early childhood center to share with the children in their program who have a parent active in the military. They were introduced to me by Kathleen Hayes of the previous set of pictures (remember? she's the editor of High Five.) Kathleen had heard me enumerating my goal & wish for the conference: to meet those who serve children from our military bases and so she brought Deborah and Veronica over directly to introduce me. (Are you following how all of this fits together??) Thank you Kathleen!
The last picture includes two striking beauties from Mexico..... so that's how we get 'beyond' this country of ours. They are old fanclub members and have wished me to their school before -- at previous NAEYC encounters. [It may really be time for me to get my passport updated.] In my experience, it takes several years of 'wishing' to get the ducks-in-a-row to make these big adventures come true!
QUACK!! QUACK!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...