Friday, November 26, 2010

ELEA 2010: Bexley




Saturday morning. Bexley. Christ Church, Main Street: across the street from Capital University. I've been in this building before. Seems like a life-time ago. In many ways, it was a different lifetime all together. When the invite for my CAEYC's SUTQ (Step Up To Quality) approved workshop went round the horn, it resulted in creating the very exact event a second time. Just love when that happens. We arrived early to find that the heat was out in the building, but the electricity in our assigned room was cooperating. So, it was my job to keep those in attendance 'on-the-move' to stay warm. What a fun assignment! The LCD projector only required a committee to coax into suitable purpose, but it all unfolded right on cue. Yippee!! These are some enthusiastic faces -- in my professional opinion.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...