Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friday at the Booth






You should have heard Bob Page, Mr. ZB himself, laughing out loud at the reception I was given by my dear friend, Mary Jo Huff, who came roaring down the aisle full tilt, whooping at full boar. The two of us were squealing and laughing and hugging and carrying on -- bouncing & swaying, followed by more squealing and laughing. We haven't seen each other in ages. Simply ages. So we had to make the most out of our brief sighting. We make an exceptional pair of book-ends surrounding that starched white, oxford shirt, don't you think?
Yes. That's Thomas Moore giving me his 'official' big-time hug in the second shot.... then lots of support from the rank and file participants creating our own photo-ops.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...