Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GROUP HUG!!!


You know you're with kindergartners by the sophistication of their response. As soon as we finished singing together and signed, "Thank you, for singing, today" a big brown eyed monster came directly up to me and gave me a big bear of a hug. Then he turned around toward his peers and much to his dismay, realized that he was caught in the act of hugging. So his response? In his biggest, most mature, grown up voice he shouted, "GROUP HUG!!" I seriously thought I might get bowled over from the response. This is me attempting to keep my balance in the face of unrequited love.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...