Friday, August 14, 2009

Tall Daddy's Home!!




Great big, tall daddy Scott has arrived safely home from his last mission and I've given them a head's up that they get to have an actual "date night." Now granted, it's in the middle of the week -- but that doesn't seem to matter to either of them. They're more than happy to leave me in charge of dinner & bed time, so that they can have an adult meal and see a movie. There was even some shopping involved. Everyone's happy. Certainly my idea of a perfect evening. Everybody's growing like a weed!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...