Friday, August 14, 2009

Lorain County Libraries




I am now six weeks into year #14, of traveling music-lady fun. One of my long term fanclub members is Corinne Jalkenen, the children's librarian. She's brought me to any number of programs through out northern Ohio over the entire span of my career. We've even made visits into elementary schools in the past. Those other adventures were pre-blog. This time she's made all of the arrangements for me to perform at FIVE end-of-summer-reading finales. Here we are getting all warmed up and ready for the fun. How's that for some serious jumping?? Those little girls are literally LEAPING outta their flip-flops!! They brought me such energy. What a way to get started.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...