Sunday, August 16, 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls




Girls in polka dots. Girls with feather boas. Girls with curly, red hair. Girls with Jo for a middle name. "These are a few of my favorite things!!" (Go ahead, please sing along.) It's really special to have a chance to speak with folks after the group frenzy-of-fun. I love to answer questions for folks and to hear the appreciation from grateful parents. It's a whole different level of "teaching." I'm so very fortunate to get to do what I love.

Every now & then I meet someone on the road who really "gets me." Today's gift was the opportunity to meet and spend a tad bit of time with Mary Jo, children's librarian, pictured above. As a past kindergarten teacher she really understood what I was about. I think that we can be great resources to each other. AND she's an excellant hugger, too!

Here's the delightful email that was awaiting me in my inbox:

"Hi, Debbie :>) This is Mary Jo from the Domonkas Branch of the Lorain Public Library System! I am sooooooo blessed to have met and EXPERIENCED you last night! I started reading your blog as soon as I arrived home!~ OMGOSH!!! Your writing is as phenomenal as your singing!!! I admire your style and spirit so very much! You are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for "giving" to all of us. I am in constant prayer for you. I pasted the link for Nellie Edge's website below. I will stay in touch! Thank you times a million!
YOU'RE WONDERFUL!!! XO Mary Jo http://www.nellieedge.com/

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...