Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fanclub Funsters


I could just eat-up each of these two. The first picture is one of the library patrons who saw me for the first time, when she was just a wee little tot. When they saw my name on the schedule they remembered me & made a point to come to today's performance to show me just how much she's grown up in the interim. That's a supreme compliment & I was honored to learn that they've been singing my songs for YEARS. And the second picture is a new, wee little tot. At three years of age, nearing his fourth birthday, I had to work hard to stay ahead of his energy and route it into the performance. What a precious precocious character-in-curls. That's the extra sweetness of returning to an area where I've been before!! They come back and want to sing some more!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...