Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DAISIES!! Still DAISIES!!




After my encounter with the monarch and my odometer I continued on around the corner to the bakery and the other shops: antique and boutique alike. Each has an amazing planting of perennials and other garden goodies. Imagine my amazement to find that there were some late blooming, in late August, daisies still in profusion. Admittedly a bit past prime, but still standing tall against the blue sky. Oh what fun!! Let's pretend that summer will last forever!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...