Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hot Rods & Cream Cones

What could possibly be more fun than going to Dairy Queen in the middle of the summer for an ice cream cone? How about arriving at DQ to find a show of hot rods in their parking lot? Yes, I will admit. I sweet-talked the owner of this cherry-red special to let the boys sit inside. Ewan is a car-hog since going WAY back. Before he could walk or talk, it was all about driving his little cars and all the noises he could make for them. This was such a special evening. There were a lot of gleaming pipes to admire. [Allen took the picture on his cell phone: sweet.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...