Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snow in the Forcast?

I realize that I've been in Florida for much of the winter of '11-12 and I have little awareness of storms anywhere else. It seems that this winter hasn't been as harsh as seasons past? At least not here in the states.... from my perceptions of the Weather Channel.

I also just realized that I still have snow-ideas on my memory card. Better late than never? There's usually one last big swhirl of snow up north well after everyone is ready to move forward toward tulips and daffodils. Did you have any snow-days this year?

Figured I'd get these little thoughts out there for just such an occasion.


These beauties were in the hallway at the elementary I visited recently. I'm guessing they are the work of first or second graders. They weren't in the kindergarden pod.

These sweeties were in the kindergarten hallway. These are some fancy folded and snipped pages. Wow. Kindergarten!


You wanted that little rhyme -- didn't you?
I thought you would.
I didn't let ya down!


Spring can't be toooo far away, can it?

-- Debbie --

1 comment:

  1. Some creative work has been done by the children they must be encourged to do such kind of ativities.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...