Thursday, March 15, 2012

Handprint Happiness: Classroom Door Wreath

photo of: Handprint Wreath for Classroom Door

                         Simplicity is always in style!

                      Include everyone! Bright colors!!!

         Attention to detail with the happy magnet letters!!!

                      Easy-peasy brings smiles and joy.

photo of: Decorated Wreath for Classroom Door
    Our team. Our group. Our class. Our hands! Our room!!

photo of: Simple painted wreath of children's handprints for Welcome
Simple Handprint Wreath for Classroom Door

This happened to be a kindergarten door, but it would certainly work in Preschool, for a toddler-room in a childcare setting -- or even up in First grade.
We're all in this together!!

Here's another wreath from my spring school visits. 
I'm sure that I've seen variations of this theme at Pinterest.
Isn't it cool how we inspire each other across the cyber Pin-world? 

ENJOY!!


I LUV making my Author-Illustrator School Visits. 
There's so much for me to share from my travels!!
I'm happy to report what I see on my Music-Lady journeys!!! 

                              -- Debbie --

P.S. Be sure you come back tomorrow.... I've got an extravaganza of RAINBOWS on the horizon, just in time for St. Patrick's day!!

photo of: Child's Rainbow Painting: Rainbow Edition of Fine Motor Leads to Fine Arts (continuing series)
Rainbow Edition of Fine Motor Leads to Fine Arts

6 comments:

  1. Awww That is too cute Debbie! I'm going to have to pin this one for my teachers at school for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it something how a very simple idea can bring such a smile and sense of affirmation? I LUV this idea. Please, by all means, pass it along to your peeps. Great to see you here, Laura!!

      Debie

      Delete
  2. Hello, I am just wondering if you used foam for the hand prints? Also, where did you buy the craft piece you mounted the hands onto? If you could possibly contact me at rezelhayley@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it. My school has a yearly auction for projects the classrooms make and I would love to make this with my students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TeeHeeHee: I get NO credit for making this clever idea. I just took a photo of it during my school visit. I think you are on the right track though. Using foam board would be a simple way to make it more permanent.

      Delete
  3. I have the same questions as Hayley as far as the materials used and where to buy the mount.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura. I only took the photo of this idea during my school visit and have not made a wreath myself, but I think you could successfully use foam core, if you wanted to cut out a base. You could make it very simply by just adhering the handprints to a piece of table paper, too. Best of luck! ~~ Debbie

      Delete

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...