Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chicka Chicka Children's Art!!

My favorite thing about getting invited to new schools to give programs as a visiting 'music-lady/author/illustrator' is to see the work of the children. I LUV seeing the kiddos in action, but it's also a huge thrill to see their previous work on display. I LUV growing my little blog's readership here -- in an effort to share the ideas I see on my travels!

YEAH for the art of Children!
Yeah for 'extending' picture books into the experience and lives of young readers!!!



Behold the genuis' at work at kindergarten in South Daytona Elementary. These beauties were on the classroom's bulletin board display. Seeing them again these couple of weeks later make my heart happy!!!

With all of the discussion of children's Art in recent articles here on my blog and over at our new collaborative, PreK+K Sharing, it's just absolute JOY to see these genuine child-like responses to the classic!!!

Let me give you a close-up, first hand view of a few of my favorites.



You can just see how much fun they had with the ABC stamps!!!



Markers AND Crayons and Stamps and Stamp pads!!!!

Got your ideas flowing in full force?

GO FOR IT!!!!


                                                               -- Debbie --

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...