Monday, March 12, 2012

Archives, LUV, Support: Collaborative Quilt


AMAZING!!!!!!
INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!
SUPERLATIVE IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!

Making my 'author/illustrator' visits to schools is such a THRILL!!!!!

Are you ready for the true confession part of today's installment?
This is so embarrassing...............


I can hardly bring myself to type this out............

Confession is good for the soul, right?

I've been 'home' in Ohio this past week.
Long story short daughter Sarah wanted my old sewing machine. 
This simple request required a visit to the basement dungeon of our former home. 

Once I swept back the cobwebs, I started rummaging around in basement boxes that hadn't seen the light of day in years and years and years. 

GLORRRRRRY BE!!!!!! 
LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT GOOGALA-MOOGALA!!!!

The great embarrassment is that I have no 'documentation' of which school showered me with this LUV.

I know that it had to be prior to the existence and birth of my blog.... nearly four year's old.
Had to be after I created my first picture book, "You're Wonderful."


Who's responsible for this amazing project? 

I have a glimmer of a guess.
Is it worse to guess and be wrong?

I did lovingly box it up all those years ago.


--Debbie--

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...