Monday, March 26, 2012

Permission to Pin, PLEASE!!!

welcome wreath for school, crayon wreath, Pinterest image, Pinterest permission

Pinterest is changing the day for teachers....
In small ways and larger ones as well.

I saw this wreath on a classroom door and I'm fairly certain I had seen the idea previously on Pinterest!

We are able to share visual inspiration:
from bulletin boards, door displays and elves-on-shelves
all the way to center-games and tutorial interventions.

I wrote a HUGE article on my eagerness to have folks 'pin' from my blog in this long ramble earlier.

Our friend Zina, Queen-of-Pin Boards is hosting a link-up at Lasso-the-Moon.....to gather up a list of bloggers eager to have their articles pinned.

I want to go "on record" again that I'm EAGER, DELIGHTED, ENTHRALLED, and APPRECIATIVE to have
you share material from my 'files' and articles here -- to the wider world through Pinterest.

It's seriously an enormous help and I'm very grateful to reach new readers as a result of your sharing an image and giving it a kicky description.

Pinners Welcome

GO FOR IT!
PIN + PIN + PIN!!!!

-- Debbie --


Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...