Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ta DA!! Made it!!



Wheeeeeeeeeeeo. I made it. Drove myself into town, had six half-an-hour segments with my kiddos and still had the presence of mind to "pose" a picture at the conclusion of my first big day back-in-the-saddle. Thanks to all who helped carry my gear into and out of the building, rearranged Library Square, concocted a whole new schedule and in a gazillion other ways supported my return to the 'work' that fills my heart with joy and allows me to contribute. It does indeed take a whole village. Yeah team!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...