Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy 16th Anniversary!!


Something about re-entering my life, this first week 'back' to my joyous cross-country romp from conference to classroom to children and mirth, whirlwinding from FL to SC to VA to OH to TN to FL, left me just a bit foggy as to what date was which? So imagine my surprise to have daughter Sarah call mid Georgia to wish us a Happy Anniversary. I knew at the beginning of the month that we were having an anniversary, but who knew that the 25th of the month had actually arrived?? Neither Allen, nor I. LOL.

So returning to our little happy home where there was no food, we decided to go straight to the clubhouse. Our dear waitress greeted us and asked what was so funny so we felt compelled to confess. She got the kitchen to decorate our carrot-cake-plate with drizzled chocolate AND we got to be serenaded by a live combo AND dance a cha-cha, not bad for a last minute awareness. I think we'll get to claim a do-over-celebration in the near future..... but in the meantime, here's to 16 great years of married life!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...