Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Snuggles & Jammies


Is there anything better than getting children ready for bed? The footie pajamas that zip into head to toe warmth, the cuddles, the reading of books, the last hug and 'snuggie-down' before waving them off to slumber land. Take a peek at last night's fun and sigh with me over how very blessed I am, to get to participate in watching another generation feel the love. Being a "gee-gee" has to be at the top of the list of all the blessings that are possible. I am very fortunate indeed. What a joy to be part of the rituals of growing up. What a treasure to store in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LUV to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts so we can interact!!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...